Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nervous Breakdown Symptoms Stress

What causes the steps towards the breakdown of stress? It is a progression; it doesn't just happen.

I had two observations that might help explain some of this.

Just yesterday I was sitting outside in the sun for an hour and half at the coffee shop on a beautiful November, I decided to go get my car tires rotated.

When I got to the tire shop I began watching people and noticed right away tha the male customers were ALL overweight. They were at the counter bouncing bellies at each other, I thought: "how did this happen? Did it start last week, last summer, or last year, or did it accumulate over the last 5 years?"

While I was observing and opining to myself, someone outside squeeled their back car tires. It wasn't a quick "get out in traffic" squeel. It was a "look at my car" squeel.

At that, all the employees of the tire shop erupted into applause; one said "ca-ching, ca-ching," another said: "see you next summer."

Two points:

1.The tire squeeler fast-tracked his way (I assume male) to the point of BREAKDOWN. The more squeels, the faster he's going to approach breakdown.

2. The fat men in the tire shop are fast-tracking their way to ill-health.

In both cases they both are pushing past balanced levels.

All this in the tire shop.

Dr Peter Lind
Nervous Breakdown Symptoms Stress

No comments: